SATURDAY DECEMBER 22ND, 2018
I am planning a trip the Saturday before Christmas.
I am taking 12 people that didn’t get to go this last time.
These are the current needs:
- Adult Jackets
- Child Jackets
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Small Toys for Boys & Girls
- Soccer Balls
- 200lbs of Beans $120
- 200lbs of Rice $60
- 2 Piñatas & 50lbs of Candy $110
We really want to make this Christmas Special for this community. For that we need resources. The cost you see next to the bold items is what it costs us to provide that said items.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- As of right now, we are renting a 12 Passenger Van with Cargo space so that we can take stuff with us. With Insurance, and the Mileage we put on the vehicle, we pay about $300 a trip in rental fees. We are praying for a Van to fall out of the sky, if you know someone that would like to donate a reliable van to our church, we can provide a tax deductible receipt as a tax write off.
- If you want to provide a tax-deductible donation for any items listed above, you can send a check to our Church, and we will make sure it is used for this Mission Work. Make Checks payable to Vision Church Long Beach (Memo: Rosarito). You can also give securely at: https://app.mogiv.com/visionlb/mexico
- If you would like to purchase items listed above(non-food items), you can bring them to Church on Sunday between 9:30A-1P, and drop them off. 2625 Josie Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90815.
- If you are interested in being part of the team that goes, we would love for you to join us. Depending on what gets donated, there is a cost to go to cover the van rental, gas, and supplies. Example: If all the supplies get donated, and we receive donations for rice, beans, and the piñata and candy, then the entire team splits the remaining cost of the van and gas. Depending on how many people go, it could be as little as $50 per person.
Fill out this form and I will get back to you asap.
To see this community restored spiritually, physically, and emotionally. I would love the children of this community to have the opportunity to attend school. I would love to see homes restored. I would love to know that everyone in this community will have something to eat every night. I would love for them to elevate their hygiene and see dignity restored. Most importantly, I want them to know that they are loved by God, and that God’s people also love them. It would be amazing to see a church planted in this little community that is 122 miles away.